Date last modification: 09-06-2020
This privacy statement has been established in order to show our commitment to our and your privacy. This page states the information gathering and dissemination practices for the website www.moskitomarketing.com.
Information automatically logged
This website uses web analytics tools (such as …………………..) and other measurement tools (such as ………………….) to help analyze how users use the site. These tools use ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google and sometimes other vendors. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for www.moskitomarketing.com.
We will never (ourselves or through any third party) track or collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. The Web Analytics vendors do not associate your IP address with any other data held by them. Neither we nor the web analytics Vendors will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Websites are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use or subscribe to our products and services, posting material, or requesting further services.
- we may also ask you for information when you report a problem or make a request;
- records and copies of your correspondence (incl. email addresses), if you contact us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your order(s).
We do not request you provide and do not process any special categories of Personal Data.
The Personal Data we collect from you is required to enter into a contract with Moskito, for Moskito to perform under the contract, and to provide you with our products and services. If you refuse to provide such Personal Data or withdraw your consent to our processing of Personal Data, then in some cases we may not be able to enter into the contract or fulfill our obligations to you under it.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Websites confidential.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Websites to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account
Your rights regarding your information and accessing and correcting your information
Applicable data protection laws in the markets we are operating may provide you with certain rights with regards to our processing of your Personal Data, including the right to access and update your Personal Data, restrict how it is used, withdraw your consent at any time, and the right to have us erase certain Personal Data about you. You may also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about our processing of your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Information
- our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
- our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
If you wish to contact us regarding Data Protection, you must contact us through the contact information below or through the “Contact Us” page on our Websites.